Friday 4 July 2008

I Feel So Old!


I have just took my eldest son to get his lift in a Limo for his prom!


OMG he is only 15, well ok 16 end of next month, but whatever!


I can remember being told I was pregnant with him and I really was in denial, I had the coil fitted and accidentally pulled it out, (don't ask!) next thing I know I am 3 months pregnant and bleeding as if I may loose the baby!


Well as luck would have it I gave birth to a 7 pound something gorgeous bundle of joy!

The next thing I know I am taking him to get a lift in a real live Limo for his prom!

Ok there was lots of stuff in between but I can assure you it has gone so fast!, I feel kinda emotional.


If you have little ones, enjoy every moment, cause you will never have this time over again, ever!


The pic above is of Jamie on his prom night age 15 and his dappy old mum age 39!

2 comments:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

You were looking good in the cheese aisle earlier, hubba hubba!

FOXY1969 said...

aahh thanks hun you really say the nicest things
J x