Wednesday 23 July 2008

Mama Mia Take 2!


So tonight I am off to the cinema to see Mama Mia with my mad aunty, this time should be successful as I have booked my tickets online! (thanks to Norfolk Single Dad).

It cost an extra 40p each booking fee but who cares!


I am off to play cards with Grandad this afternoon and I am not taking my purse, I am going to tell him we will play for fun, it's just nice to spend time with him! That will confuse him!!


I put on some false toe nails this morning and I am well pleased with them. It was a set of matching finger and toenails for £1.99 what a bargain as my last pedicure cost me £40! and they look almost as good. So, chuffed!


I had Liam taking off my old nail polish on my toes and filing down the rough edges, he was in his element until his little friend turned up and he nearly got caught! Bless him!


Well I am off to find a pair of open toed shoes to show off my handiwork!



No comments: