Monday 28 July 2008

Keep taking the tablets!


What a nice weekend and what lovely weather!


Marcus has been laying paving slabs in the back garden, much to the annoyance of jealous neighbour next door who insisted through the hedge that we had ruined their lives since we moved in and Marcus was a dickhead! oh my word, such language from someone I thought to be slightly better than the usual rabble we get living on this estate, obviously not!


Saturday we had decided to have a Bbq, now I like to go to one's organised by someone else, but what hard bloody work they are when you are the one putting on the show!


It cost just over £100 and the mess the next day was unsettling!

Mind you the neighbours never complained as they were louder than us to begin with but once my family arrived it was like neighbours? we have neighbours?


Someone got the karaoke machine out and my sister hogged it for the duration of the evening well at least while she was singing she wasn't eating! my God can that girl put it away!


Everyone seemed to have a good time and most left just before midnight very drunk and singing joyfully!


I really had a good time, I was quite merry and my brother had me in stitches, Sis was on the karaoke and one of Jamie's friends was sitting on the window sill inside Jamie's bedroom, he had no shirt on and was a bit geeky looking, my brother says to watch this lad while my sister sang (?) and it looked like he was the one warbling this god awful tune, it was just so funny and he was totally oblivious to what was going on and so was my singing (?) sister!, who incidently got yelled at each time she stopped singing as we were finding the whole thing hilarious, that we got quite pissed off each time she stopped. Now I dont know whether this was genuinely funny or because we were all pissed but hey it worked for us!


Him indoors left me a note this morning saying thanks for a nice weekend, so I felt quite loved up towards him, well he has been good lately and that is probably helping the way I feel.

And if I do get a bit cranky instead of having a full blown row, he just asks if I have taken my tablet yet today, so I calm down and behave. It's all working out just great!


I must go put in my repeat prescription!


No comments: