Tuesday 15 July 2008

So now say thankyou for no music!


OK, ok the music has gone, I suppose it was a bit crap but there wasn't much to choose from and I am not all technical like you lot!


Anyway back to more important things, like life!


Last week I proved I wasn't an alcoholic, I had 4 , yes I said 4! whole days off! Not even the sniff of a cork came my way! and guess what? I was absolutely bloody fine, no shakes or cravings, so it is official that here in blog land I declare myself as normal! ahem, well nearly!


I am going to take my eccentric maiden aunt to see mama mia this week, so I hope it lives up to expectations!

Grandad (85) is coming round Wednesday to play poker, god love him, so cinema Thursday with mad auntie sounds good.


I only managed Sunday off the booze this week as last night I was bored, I still haven't found a hobby!


I have been looking to book a holiday for October but might just wait for a late deal as nothing is exciting me much at the moment.

Today I am off to pick mummy bear up and we will meet my sis and my baby niece for lunch, so that should be nice.


Yesterday I had my waxing done and I painted my own toenails. Finished reading Patricia cornwell book and started reading the next one.


So that is me up to date with my life, and I am feeling loads better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamma mia is seriously awesome :) Enjoy it!

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Mamma Mia is seriously fucked up....

FOXY1969 said...

oh dear now who do I believe?, well the majority seem pleased with the film so I will just have to make my own mind up but thanks for the reviews!!