Wednesday 4 June 2008

An apple a day.......


Oh well I am not gonna die (just yet), been to see the doc who gave me a lecture about my alcohol intake, and he says my tiredness and lethargy are due to depression.

Well I do feel really low and irritable. But living with that twat dont help. It seems to me if he pissed off it would solve a few of my health issues as he is the reason I drink too much too!


I got to go back to see him next wednesday as he says I should take some time off work, and chill. Thats fine but I hate letting my collegues down. So I have a tummy bug at the moment so am not in work today or tomorrow, then off til next tuesday anyway. Maybe I will feel better by then. God I hope so.


I refused anti-depressants and a sick note, I am not going down that road unless I really have to!

The doctor was very thorough and even gave me a list of local councillors who may be able to help me.

I have my boys at home today as Jamie has no exams and Liam had to go back to the hospital for a check up this morning. Maybe we will do something constructive, like tidy their bedrooms!


I best go break the news to them!

No comments: