Saturday 28 June 2008

Looking up


I really think the anti-depressants are kicking in!

I feel like a fog is lifting. Now, I know I am not right but I am definately feeling better.

I slept really deeply last night, mind you I did have a large glass of wine washing down 2 tramadol and 2 co-codamol. But at least I slept!


I have been cutting down slightly on my alcohol consumption too. Wednesday I had 3 units, thurs I had 6 units and friday I had 5 units so normally it would have been a total of approx 30 units, instead it was 14!

No wonder I have withdrawal symptoms!!!


Him indoors is being reasonable. Not too nice but only the occasional snipe, so I can cope with that.

My 15 year old son Jamie, has gone and got his ear pierced! bless him. Well he has left school now and has his prom next week. All of a sudden he seems grown up. It is quite scary really.

His whole future is in front of him and the choices he makes in the next few months are important for him.

But I really dont mind what job he does as long as he gets one and can be reasonably happy, thats all most of us want.

I have been obtaining quotes for my car insurance which is due for renewal next month. So far the best quote is Sheila's wheels @ £162 my renewal quote with kwik fit was £210 so that is a result!

No comments: