Wednesday 11 June 2008

Doctor, Dentist & Shrink

It's official, I am depressed!
I even got a sick note and pills to prove it! one month off it states, oh dear, what on earth will I do for a whole month?
Chill out!
I have to see a shrink next Wednesday and specifically asked for a man and ended up with some posh sounding woman ringing me today to arrange an appointment with her.
I dont like her already!
Mind you I dont like many people at the moment. Hey Ho.

Him indoors never ceases to amaze me, just when I think it really is all over between us, he starts to be nice.
A nice meal out Saturday, Chocolates and wine on Sunday, a nice note this morning saying he has noticed I havent been right lately and hopes I feel better soon. Then a text this morning simply saying, I Love You.

Oh I am sure if he carries this on I will feel better in no time!

I have been to the dentist today as I wanted my bridge renewed. Well the enamel fell off the other one so I looked like that guy from james bond with the metal teeth!
Well I pay £24 a month dental plan and everytime I laugh I have to cover my mouth as I am really aware of it.
The dentist informs me that as I have the top plan then that will cover the cost of doing the bridge, just not the Lab fees. Ok, I says not a problem, I still want to go ahead no matter what the cost. About £250 she informs me!! Is it made of bloody gold? For God's sake!!

Well what could I say? Go ahead, I want nice teeth!

Right I must tackle the ironing mountain that has taken over my utility room. So much for chilling out!

1 comment:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

I hope you feeling better soon, but it could take longer than you expect to get well again.

I can point you in a few useful directions if you like....