Wednesday 25 June 2008

READ ALL ABOUT IT!


Today my mood is slightly elevated. Now that is a good sign!

I still feel like a bag of pooh, and look not much better, but I feel a slight shift in mood.

I am still having trouble sleeping, well staying asleep to be more accurate. But I suppose that dont matter too much as I don't have much of an agenda so can always take a nap when I need to.


My friend text me this morning telling me to stop taking those slimming pills, as according to The Sun newspaper they are suicide pills!


Well firstly I havent taken one since the 8th of May and secondly I keep telling her not to believe everything she reads from the newspaper!


Him indoors has had a personality transplant again and has gone back to being Mr nice concerned boyfriend, and being civil to the kids. So that is a bonus, well until he goes into one again!


My Mother said to me yesterday that because I have 2 sons, then any man I moved in with would eventually end up treating them with hostility. Now if I had daughters then it would be a completely different scenario! She is basing this on my step dad and how he treated my brother and us girls, could she be right?

She says she has seen it so many times in other families that have step parents.


Now I do value and respect my Mother's opinion an awful lot but it would be good to see if her opinion on this matter actually had some truth in it.


I guess that unless I live with a few dozen other men I wont find out!


Well off to see my shrink now and see what she makes of my crazy thoughts this week!

No comments: