Saturday 7 June 2008

What a gay day!


The puppies are all sold yippee!


Well I was begining to worry as I had 2 little boy puppies left and no-one had rang for several days. Then as if a fairy waved her magic wand 2 fella's from London pitched up to view the babies.


The first one was a drop dead gorgeous George Michael look a like, the other a very much shorter version of the late Freddie Mercury.

They proceeded to coo over the little boys (Digger & Scooter) and then explained they had several other specimens to view including a sausage dog (????), I told them they were welcome to come back for another look, and over-heard one of them saying about having both puppies!


Come on you beauties!!


I mentioned that if they were interested in the pair I would happily knock £100 off as I would be over-joyed that they would be staying together.


They thanked me, and went off saying they would be in touch soon.


5 minutes later Freddie minced back up my garden path and asked could he take some pics as that would help them with their decision.


No problem love, you can have a picture of my puppies but I am not sure it will get you too far!


Then approximately 8 minutes later George sashayed up to the door clutching £100 saying they would be delighted to have both puppies and would be back monday morning to collect them.


What a result!


So me and him indoors that must be obeyed went to bingo with the deposit money and won £470.


What a gay day!!


4 comments:

Laura Jane Williams said...

Everyone was a winner then!

FOXY1969 said...

yes, and it makes a nice change to come out on top! Now gonna have a bet on the derby lol

Eddie 2-Sox said...

Hot on the heels of your son's alleged racist comment, here you are bandying homosexual cliches around with - ahem - gay abandon....

Maybe you're passing on inappropriate messages to your sons without realising it?

FOXY1969 said...

I doubt it, I love gay people, they make the bestest friends and I should know as I have several of them as friends, male and female!
It was just meant to be light hearted banter!