Tuesday 24 June 2008

YO BRO!


God my Brother is sooo funny, he really should be on the telly!


He works for a local fish merchants, usually delivering stuff to restaurants etc, well recently he had a small heart attack and has been serving in the shop instead.


I popped in to get a few things the other day and there was a hoity toity looking old bat in front of me, she asked if he had any larger loins of cod, and he said he would check out back, then he spotted me, well he was pleased to see me and said to make my selection but not to leave until we had managed a chat. The hoity toity tart pipes up with 'are you going to serve me young man, or are you going to stand there and chat all day?'

My bruv apologised and quickly darted out back to look for her cod. When he returned she inspected it and grunted her approval, she then asks loudly 'how long do you expect to have crabs for?' to which he replied 'until the anti-biotics kick in'

The hoity toity tart didnt bat an eyelash, while I fell on the floor!!

No comments: