Tuesday 17 June 2008

Old People


Why do old people annoy me?

I mean I work in a caring profession that see's me dealing with the old and frail on a daily basis.

So, why, when my elderly neighbour pops up over the fence, or wanders into my front garden when I am weeding, does it bug the hell out of me?

He is well into his 70's possibly 80's, but the minute he appears, my blood starts to boil.


He asks stupid obvious questions, and tries to tell me how to prune my plants, when basically I dont give two hoots if they all die and have to be replaced with brick weave!


I have told him time and time again, that it's MY garden and I will do it MY way, but the coffin dodger still appears every chance he can.


Why dont he just stick to sitting in God's waiting room and leave me alone!!

1 comment:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

You'll be old and lonely too one day! At least have a quick chat with the old goat. You could well be the only person he speaks to on these days.

Bless 'im!