Monday 23 June 2008

Why ?


Why, oh why do I still feel so shit?


I want for nothing!


I just cant shake this black cloud hanging over me. When do these pills start to kick in? I want to be high as a kite and as frisky as a frog!


All I want to do is sleep in the day, and then I lay awake all night waiting for morning, even if I fore-go the daytime nap I still cant sleep at night. It's doing my nut in.


Him indoors has stopped nagging me and has now started nagging the kids. Poor fuckers, ok they probably ask for it but he really does go over the top!

Ok take last night for example, I had gone to bed early (4pm) and at 10pm him indoors gets up to pee, he starts to yell at the oldest boy because the dogs were howling and he hadn't dealt with them. He then goes down and lets the dogs out and starts yelling that the back door is wide open and the passage doors are both unlocked. Ok so the kids made a slip up. It isnt that drastic. The back door opens up to a closed in passage way, and although if someone had tried the handle they would have gotten in, what were the chances?


So he came back to bed ranting and raving and I asked him nicely to please stop, he was quite nasty with his response.

Then when I got up this morning he had left me a note saying he knows I am not well but I wont get better if I mix booze and tablets, so if I cant give up booze then I should stop taking the tablets, and He said he had left the back door wide open and the passage way unlocked, then he put not nice hay?

Well firstly I would like to know when he did his medical training to be able to advise me about my medication? And secondly who was he refering to when he put 'not nice hay?'

Well I think thats obvious.

WANKER.

No comments: