Sunday 1 June 2008

want to see my puppies?


Day 17 without sex! This isn't good, Well when I say without, what I actually mean is from him indoors, you don't honestly think I could go without altogether do you??

Well enough on that!

He is laying in his pit, after knocking my offer back this morning saying he wanted a lie in, and leave him alone. What on earth is his problem? I think I might finally be realising what it is! .......ME!!!

I just think he has gone off me, pure and simple!

Never mind. I'll cope!

Well the puppy situation is going backwards, as some silly moo, said she wanted a bitch and now she ain't got enough money for it, but I will give her some credit as she has pulled all the stops out to raise the money, what troubles me though is if she cant afford the dog in the first place, how is she going to afford the vet bills etc? So in a way it has been a blessing in disguise for the puppy! Not only that she was gonna call her Flo which sounds like No, so it would probably have needed a shrink before its 1st birthday! So I now have 2 boys and 1 girl.

Well all is not lost as someone is supposed to be coming from Ipswich today to look at the last little girl available, hopefully they will want her as whats not to love? The other couple came and looked at the little boy and took him with them, so I am down to 5 left running around which is a whole lot better than 8!

My youngest son was back at the hospital with a splinter type thing up his nail, which had gone sceptic. Poor soul, he had to have 2 injections in his thumb, and he screamed the place down, they asked him to return the following morning and they had another go, yet again he screamed the place down until the doctor flung his equipment across the cubicle exclaiming that he gave up!
He even made a note in Liam's file to say he needed psychiatric help! The boy was in bloody pain FFS!!!
Oh well what ever you think doctor, you are the professional!
The best part is I sent Liam's Dad to A & E with him as I know what the boy is like, after taking him for blood tests on friday! The poor bugger dont get much luck, what with his boil like things on his bum, the blood in his wee etc.

On the friday the ex-husband didn't have anywhere to stay so him indoors said he could have the sofa! Very noble I thought, but with hindsight I think he is maybe hoping we might clear off together leaving him the house, dream on love! dream on!

No comments: