Monday 2 June 2008

Totally pissed off!


Well I went back to work yesterday, and hated every minute!

I was dreading it anyway as I hate late shifts as they are boring, but stressful.


I am back again this morning all day! bollocks!

I really feel like crying, and I cant think of a good enough excuse why not to go!

I wonder if it is time for a career change?

Yesterday I had some poor old chap, well he was 65, with total dementia, following me around all the time, insisting on holding my hand, sometimes he would become aggressive, and he kept upsetting the other patients. I am sorry but if he was well enough to wander up and down, swearing etc interfering with other patients and visitors, why on earth was he in hospital. Swollen tongue and swollen lips apparently! I saw no evidence of this but what I do know was he came from a nursing home so maybe, just maybe they wanted a break! and who can blame them, as he exhausted me completely.
Poor old duffer.
And as for someones relatives who yelled at him, hey maybe oneday it will be you with dementia, enjoy!

2 comments:

Eddie 2-Sox said...

I want to see your puppies.

Again ;o)

Laura Jane Williams said...

Gosh, I know it is awful to say but I am quite relieved that there is somebody else out there who is hating work as much as me!